Major Furnace Australia
Major supplies solutions for thermal, dust filtration, pollution control and process equipment for industrial food manufacturing.
Major, is a 100% Australian owned business operating since 1912. Major supplies solutions for thermal, dust filtration, pollution control, lubrication and process equipment including 24/7 service and spare parts for industrial food and agriculture sectors. From concept to after sales support we supply ovens, thermal oxidizers, incinerators, bag filters and cyclones, chain and conveyor lubrication systems, maintenance and upgrade service.
In 2017 Major was awarded Victorian Manufacturer of the Year - Medium Business.
Major's capabilities include:
- Innovative engineering solutions from pilot scale to full production plant
- Undertake the basic and detailed mechanical, electrical and PLC design in-house and utilise 3D solid modelling
- Major design, manufacture and workshop test equipment in their 4260m2 heavy engineering facility in Melbourne
- Installation, commissioning and after sales support complete with a 24 hour emergency hotline
- Major provide a single point of contact for full project scope and after sales services via in-house capabilities
Key customers include Goodman Fielder, Woods Foods, Bluescope Steel, BHP Billiton,Outotec, Blue Lake Milling, Quattro Grain, CHH Timber. Customers are located throughout Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Canada, UAE, ETC.
Standards include Quality Management System to ISO-9001, Health and Safety System to AS-4801 and Environmental Management System.