New database structure automates literature review process
Continuously build science data sets of published information on effects, interests and ingredients for future analysis
- This flexible database structure that enables to systematically include and save data retrieved from scientific publications of intervention studies and use specified sets of the included data for further analysis.
- The database is structured to build datasets per topic of interest on a continuous basis. It allows future addition of new publications, building strong datasets on your topics of interest.
- Never search the pdf of a publication anymore on your computer: the pdf can be included in the database.
- Contains the possibility to save information of the ingredients/interventions used in the included publications allowing to generate an overview of companies that have been involved in studying the effects of components of interest.
- Set up in Filemaker Pro, allowing to work with data in both Windows and Apple.
Benefits & results are:
- Datasets of scientific literature on giving insights in possibilities of science based communication
- Overview of companies that are interested in potential health effects of ingredients of your interest
- Possibility to continuously build science data sets of published information for future use and analysis